Congratulations on your admission to the NYU Wagner Doctoral Program! Here are some resources to help you navigate your next steps.
Submit your enrollment deposit by April 15. Please email email@example.com for information on how to submit your deposit.
- Submit your sealed, official transcripts by April 15
- Submit your I-20 application to OGS before June 1 (International Students only)
- Set up your NYU Email
- Apply for Federal Student Aid (U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents only)
- Contact Assistant Director Diana Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan a visit.
- For information about processing your scholarship award, e-mail email@example.com or call 212-998-7414.
- If you have decided to apply for student loans and need information about completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or completing your student loans, contact the NYU Office of Financial Aid at 212-998-4444 or visit them at 25 West Fourth Street, New York, NY.