NYU Wagner offers dual degree programs in conjunction with other NYU schools. Applicants must simultaneously apply to each NYU school separately, meeting the application requirements of both schools as well as separate deadlines. Schools do not share application materials.
Dual Degree program
- BA/MPA or BA/MUP
- JD/MPA or JD/MUP with the NYU School of Law
- MBA/MPA with the NYU Stern School of Business
- MPA/MA in Hebrew and Judaic Studies (Skirball)
- MPA/MPH with the NYU Master of Public Health Program in Global Health Leadership
- MD-MPA with NYU Medical School
- EMPA-MSW with the Silver School of Social Work
Application Tip from Admissions
In your personal statement, beyond what we ask in the application instructions, make sure you also tell us why the dual degree is the best option for you. What career aspirations do you have that can benefit from the curriculum and skills taught at both schools?