NYU Wagner is dedicated to preparing students to address the serious issues facing society today. The academic programs emphasize a mix of theory and practice, so that students can build a portfolio based on their curriculum and real-world experience in their specific area of interest. Our programs also take a multifaceted approach, one that crosses boundaries by design. Locating specific programs in a general school of public service exposes students to a broad curriculum, facilitating nuanced views often lacking from narrower approaches.
Please use the following links to explore NYU Wagner's various degree programs and specializations, including requirements, sample schedules, course descriptions and more.
- Master of Public Administration – Public and Nonprofit Management and Policy
- Master of Public Administration – Health Policy and Management
- Master of Urban Planning
- Ph.D. in Public Administration
- Executive Master of Public Administration
- Dual Degree Programs
- Other: Non-degree , Advanced Certificate and undergraduate offerings
- #2 in City Management and Urban Planning
- #2 in Health Policy and Management
- #6 in Nonprofit Management
- #7 in Public Finance and Budgeting
- #8 in Social Policy
- #8 Public Management Administration
- #11 Overall