MPA-MBA APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Please follow these steps to complete your application. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Submit Your Online Application
Deadline: December 15, 2016
The online application is due at 11:59pm Eastern Time on the deadline date. You may complete and submit your online application at any time before the deadline. Save your work before moving to the next page and print a copy for your own records. Please note that all required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Applicants are required to submit all parts of the application by the deadline. Incomplete applications are reviewed as-is.
Applications submitted after the published deadlines are reviewed at the discretion of the Graduate Admissions Committee.
The MPA-MBA Dual Degree Program allows you to pursue simultaneously an MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business and an MPA from NYU Wagner. The MPA-MBA program can be completed in three years (33 credits at NYU Wagner/51 credits at NYU Stern):
- First year in residence at NYU Stern
- Second year in residence at NYU Wagner
- Third year with one semester at each school
HOW TO APPLY
Current NYU Stern students must submit a complete NYU Wagner MPA application for their desired program.
New applicants must complete the joint application process below:
Submit your application to the NYU Stern full-time MBA program using either the 2017 Online Application or the 2017 Consortium Application by the application deadline.
Please remember to indicate your intent to apply for the MPA-MBA dual degree program on your NYU Stern application.
- Submit a complete NYU Wagner MPA application (Public and Nonprofit Management and Policy or Health Policy and Management programs) for full-time, Fall 2017 admission by December 15, 2016.
- In your online application form, indicate that you are applying for a dual degree program by selecting “Yes” under the Dual Degree section on the Program Information page. Then select the particular dual degree program to which you are applying in the next question.
- In your application materials, use Essay 1 to support your rationale for the dual degree.
Note: Failure to complete all required components will result in an incomplete dual degree application and may delay your admissions decision.