Your Guide to the Support Available to Wagner Grads
There are many benefits and services that both Wagner and New York University offer to alumni.
NYU Wagner Benefits and Services
- Stay Connected:
Update your information with our Office of Alumni Relations. We distribute quarterly Alumni e-Newsletters, filled with the latest Wagner happenings, alumni class notes and more, and regularly send updates on upcoming events at NYU Wagner. Follow the Office of Career Services Twitter Feed for news, tips, and career-related resources. Join our University Page on LinkedIn, where you can search for an communicate with Wagner alumni everywhere. Update your education field to "NYU Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service" to complete your LinkedIn profile.
- Enhance Your Career:
NYU Wagner's Office of Career Services continues to provide resources and services to Wagner alumni for free. You may search for jobs on the Career Directory, come in for career counseling appointments, attend the annual Wagner Job Fair or take advantage of other opportunities. Visit the OCS website for more information.
- Enhance Your Organization:
Tap into the NYU Wagner pool of talent! As potential employers of students and alumni, we invite you to use OCS to find candidates for your open positions and to market your organization. You may participate in recruiting or information sessions, the Wagner Career Fair, or post open jobs and internships. For more info, visit the OCS website.
- Stay Involved: Events and Programming
- As always, alumni are welcome at all public events at NYU Wagner. You are also invited to special events designed just for you. From the annual Kovner/Berhman Healthcare Forum and the Henry Hart Rice Urban Policy Lecture, to social gatherings sponsored by the Wagner Recent Alumni Committee and Alumni Affinity Groups, there is always something exciting happening. Calendars and event listings can be found here.
To receive mailed invitations, keep your address current on the Update My Info page.
Can't make it to an event or live out of state? We also host events in Washington D.C., San Francisco, Los Angeles, Philadelphia and other areas. Invitations are sent via the alumni listserv described above. Get in touch with Regional Alumni Groups in your area by reaching out to our Office of Alumni Relations.
- Networking with WAG-NET - The Wagner Network, or WAG-NET is Wagner's online program that connects alumni and students interested in career exploration and building professional relationships. Members of WAG-NET provide valuable career advice to students and alumni in person, on the phone, or over email. WAG-NET is completely online, searchable on a variety of criteria and accessible via the OCS Career Directory. To learn more and sign up, visit the OCS WAG-NET page.
New York University Benefits
- Your NYUHome Account and @nyu.edu Email Address:
You will continue to have access to NYUHome and NYU e-mail indefinitely, provided that your account shows activity at least once every six months. For more information on this service, please visit www.nyu.edu/its/accounts/students/grad.html.
Click here to join NYU's online alumni community and database.
- NYU Alumni Card As part of the NYU alumni community, you are eligible for discounts on entertainment, dining, travel, transportation, shopping, financial services, insurance, and more. You can also access alumni resources including the eLibrary, Wasserman Career Center, and are eligible for an NYU email address for life. Click here for more info and enjoy the below benefits and more:
- Optional Membership at the Princeton Club
- Discount at NYU Book Centers
- Discount at NYU Computer Store
- IBM Computer Purchase Discounts
- Avis Car Rental Discounts
- Discount Skirball Theatre Tickets
- Hotel Discounts
- Discounted New York City Parking
- Bobst Library Guest Pass
- Optional Coles and Palladium Sports Center Memberships
- Travel Programs with fellow Alumni and Faculty
- NYU's Wasserman Office of Career Services
- NYU Alumni Credit Cards
- Alumni Group Insurance Plans
- Membership in the NYU Federal Credit Union