Your Guide to the Support Available to Wagner Grads
To keep all of this information at your fingertips, download the Quick Guide for Wagner Alumni.
NYU Wagner Benefits and Services
- Stay Connected:
The Wagner Alumni Listserv is a private list to which we distribute monthly Alumni e-News as well as invitations and updates for NYU Wagner alumni. Sent out on the first Monday of each month, the newsletter is filled with the latest Wagner happenings, Office of Career Services (OCS) job postings, alumni class notes and more. To subscribe to the listserv, send a blank email to email@example.com.
- Enhance Your Career:
NYU Wagner's Office of Career Services continues to provide resources and services to Wagner alumni for free. You may search for jobs on the Career Directory, come in for career counseling appointments, attend the annual Wagner Job Fair or take advantage of other opportunities. Visit the OCS website for more information.
- Enhance Your Organization:
Tap into the NYU Wagner pool of talent! As potential employers of students and alumni, we invite you to use OCS to find candidates for your open positions and to market your organization. You may participate in recruiting or information sessions, the Wagner Career Fair, or post open jobs and internships. For more info, visit the OCS website.
- Stay Involved:
Events and Programming
As always, alumni are welcome at all public events at NYU Wagner. You are also invited to special events designed just for you. From the annual Kovner/Berhman Healthcare Forum and the Henry Hart Rice Urban Policy Lecture, to social gatherings sponsored by the Wagner Alumni Association, there is always something exciting happening. Calendars and event listings can be found here.
To receive mailed invitations, keep your address current on the Update My Info page.
Can't make it to an event or live out of state? Download podcasts of select Wagner events to hear what you missed! We also host annual events in Washington D.C., San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston and other areas. Invitations are sent via the alumni listserv described above. Get in touch with Regional Alumni Groups and Contacts to get involved in your area.
- Networking with WAG-NET - The Wagner Network, or WAG-NET is Wagner's online program that connects alumni and students interested in career exploration and building professional relationships. Members of WAG-NET provide valuable career advice to students and alumni in person, on the phone, or over email. WAG-NET is completely online, searchable on a variety of criteria and accessible via the OCS Career Directory. To learn more and sign up, visit the OCS WAG-NET page.
New York University Benefits
- Your NYUHome Account and @nyu.edu Email Address:
You will continue to have access to NYUHome and NYU e-mail indefinitely, provided that your account shows activity at least once every six months. For more information on this service, please visit www.nyu.edu/its/accounts/students/grad.html.
Click here join NYU's online alumni community and database.
- NYU Alumni Card With this card (free to first-year alumni), you can take advantage of a variety of benefits and services available to NYU Alumni. Follow the links below to learn more about New York University alumni benefits and services. For more information, see the NYU Alumni website.
- Membership at the Princeton Club
- Discount at NYU Book Centers
- Discount at NYU Computer Store
- IBM Computer Purchase Discounts
- Discounts at NYU Campus Restaurants
- Avis Car Rental Discounts
- Discount Skirball Theatre Tickets
- Hotel Discounts
- Discounted New York City Parking
- NYU Transportation
- Bobst Library Privileges
- Coles and Palladium Sports Center Memberships
- Travel Programs with fellow Alumni and Faculty
- NYU's Wasserman Office of Career Services
- Undergraduate Admissions Fee Waiver
- NYU Alumni Credit Cards
- Alumni Group Insurance Plans
- Membership in the NYU Federal Credit Union
Note: The NYU Alumni Card is free for new graduates and is also sent to alumni who make a gift to any of the NYU Annual Funds.