Here’s what we’re reading in the wake of Hurricane Sandy:
- NYU Rudin Center Director Mitchell Moss’s op-ed on CNN.com: Sandy debunks ‘nanny state’
- The New York Times posts helpful information about what transportation services are available now, somewhat and eventually.
- With transit down and many workplaces open, Dani Simons has written a helpful guide to post-Sandy bike commuting.
- Fantastic photos from the MTA on Flickr and videos on YouTube that really show the storm’s effect on the transit system.
- Kottke.org has some great links and content about the Hurricane.
Let us know if you’re checking out other interesting and useful sites. Hope you’re keeping warm, dry and with power!