Attend Wagner's Public Service Career Expo
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Metropolitan Pavilion South
125 W. 18th St.
New York, NY 10011
2:15 – 3 PM: Employer Registration & Setup
3 PM - 6 PM: Career Expo
The Public Service Career Expo provides a venue for employers to meet hundreds of Master’s level students and alumni from six of the nation’s leading policy, planning and public administration schools.
Connect with prospective employees, interns and volunteers from:
- NYU’s Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Carnegie Mellon Heinz School of Public Policy and Management
- Cornell Institute of Public Affairs
- Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
- Syracuse University Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs
- University of Chicago Irving B. Harris School of Public Policy
Streamline Your Recruitment
Through the on-campus recruitment program, OCS can assist public service employers in the hiring process by providing any combination of the following services:
• Arrange on-campus information sessions.
• Post vacant positions.
• Collect applications.
• Schedule interviews with selected candidates.
• Provide free interview space on campus.
The on-campus recruitment program is ideal for employers who are located outside of the NYC metro area and/or planning to interview multiple NYU Wagner candidates over the course of a few days.