How many of us care about the future of NYU Wagner and the value of our degree? The Wagner Legacy Fund provides an opportunity for current students to have a tremendous impact on the future of our program by supporting and enriching the experience of current and incoming students. This is our chance to begin building the tradition of giving back – and enhance the Wagner brand we all care deeply about.
Why Give to Wagner?
- NYU Wagner has ascended rapidly in the past ten years. The U.S. News and World Report ranks us 6th in Public Affairs, 2nd in City Management and Urban Policy, 5th in Nonprofit Management, 8th in Public Finance and Budgeting and 9th in Public Management Administration. The Wagner Legacy Fund maintains our ascent by supporting professional student groups delivering opportunities that make us more competitive in the job market and school rankings, and more alluring to employers.
- Every penny goes to where it matters most! In the past the Wagner Legacy Fund has supported:
- Professional development for NYU Wagner students competing in national policy and social entrepreneur competitions and academic conferences throughout the country
- Travel Stipends for job fairs and academic activities
- Student Groups by building their resources to carry out your proposals
- NYU Wagner students are proud of their school, supportive of each other’s development and committed to making it the best program it can be. As public service leaders, giving back is what we do best! This year we are asking for 100% student participation. No gift is unimportant – any amount matters.
We encourage All students - full-time, part-time, first year, graduating, or dual degree – to give to the Wagner Legacy Fund today.
Every gift strengthens the value of your degree. So, ask yourself what you want your legacy to be? Click HERE to give today!
The Wagner Legacy Fund Committee, Wagner Student Association, Offices of Development and Alumni Relations, and participating faculty and administrators thank you for your generous support!