The RCLA team consists of staff, faculty and graduate students from New York University's Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, as well as Fellows, consultants and scholars.
Members of our work team have experience in both the academic and practitioners' worlds and bring backgrounds in diverse disciplines such as Sociology, Psychology, Management, Social Work, Public Administration, Education, International Development and Anthropology.
Team members also have extensive experience working with the public sector, the nonprofit sector, philanthropic institutions, community-oriented and other practitioner-based programs. The diversity represented in our team enriches our programs and supports our core values, mission and goals.
RCLA Faculty and Staff
- Champa Chonzom, Finance Manager
- Moschell Coffey, Director, Fellowship for Emerging Leaders in Public Service
- David Elcott, The Henry and Marilyn Taub Professor of Practice in Public Service and Leadership
- Erica Gabrielle Foldy, Faculty Co-Director and Associate Professor of Public and Nonprofit Management
- Amparo Hofmann-Pinilla, Deputy Director
- Neil Kleiman, Special Advisor to the Dean
- Sonia M. Ospina, Faculty Co-Director and Professor of Public Management and Policy
- Dennis Smith, Associate Professor of Public Policy
Learn more about RCLA's Fellows, Visiting Scholars and Consultants.