Fellowship for Emerging Leaders in Public Service
Welcome to the FELPS Alumni Network, a professional resource for Fellowship alumni throughout their careers.
Members of the alumni network are encouraged to get involved in a number of ways:
- Participate in networking, volunteer and professional development events, including the FELPS holiday party and Day of Service, as well as alumni-led FELPS Book Club and policy discussion group
- Read and contribute to the FELPS Classifieds, a biweekly resource with updates on public service job and internship openings, events, professional development opportunities, graduate school events, and news
- Share new professional developments and public service resources through the FELPS LinkedIn and Facebook groups
- Keep abreast of new developments in the alumni network and program through the quarterly alumni newsletter including spotlights on alumni, Fellows, and Career Guides; insights into public service trends; book reviews; information on upcoming FELPS events; resources for continued career development; updated alumni directory; and more
- Learn more about members of the alumni network through the Fellowship Alumni Lists
- Get involved in planning events and other programs for alumni through the Alumni Leadership Circle
Have questions or ideas about how to get involved? We look forward to hearing from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with FELPS Alumni and Fellows on the Web!
Alumni Classifieds and Directory:
Stay in touch! Email your postings and updated information to email@example.com.
Please note: This email address will only work for alumni of the FELPS program.