- "It's Hands-On...":
Cultivating Mentors and Emerging Social Justice Leaders through Shared Project Development
Herr, Meredith, and Joan Minieri. Leadership for a Changing World Program, 2007.
- Quantum Leadership: The Power of Community in Motion.
Milewski, Jennifer. Washington, D.C.: Leadership for A Changing World Program, 2006.
- Narrative Inquiry and the Search for Connectedness: Practitioners and Academics Developing Public Administration Scholarship
Ospina, Sonia, and Jennifer Dodge. Public Administration Review 65:4 (2005)
- Integrating Rigor and Relevance in Public Administration Scholarship: The Contribution of Narrative Inquiry
Dodge, Jennifer, Sonia M. Ospina, and Erica Gabrielle Foldy. Public Administration Review 65:3 (2005) 286-300
- It's About Time: Catching Method Up to Meaning - The Usefulness of Narrative Inquiry in Public Administration Research
Ospina, Sonia M., and Jennifer Dodge. Public Administration Review 65:2 (2005) 143-157
- Making Partnership a Habit: Margie McHugh and the New York Immigration Coalition
Dodge, Jennifer, Sonia Ospina, and Roy Sparrow. Synergos Bridging Leadership Resource Center. Retrieved on 01 Jul. 2005 from www.synergos.org
- From Consent to Mutual Inquiry: Balancing Democracy and Authority in Action Research
Ospina, Sonia, Jennifer Dodge, Bethany Godsoe, Joan Minieri, Salvador Reza and Ellen Schall. Action Research 2:1 (2004) 47-69.
- Appreciative Narratives as Leadership Research: Matching Method to Lens
Schall, Ellen, Sonia Ospina, Bethany Godsoe, and Jennifer Dodge. Advances in Appreciative Inquiry Vol. 1 (2004) 147-170.
- Co-Producing Knowledge: Practitioners and Scholars Working Together to Understand Leadership
Ospina, Sonia, Ellen Schall, Bethany Godsoe and Jennifer Dodge. Building Leadership Bridges 2002. (2002) 59-67.
- Qualitative Research
Ospina, Sonia. Encyclopedia of Leadership. Thousand Oaks: Sage. (2004) 1279-1284.