Resources for Student Groups
The following resources are provided for registered student groups at NYU Wagner through the Wagner Student Association.
For questions or assistance please email: email@example.com
The purpose of the following guides are to help student groups:
- Understand the policies set forth by the school and WSA.
- Effectively communicate to their audiences.
- Establish a brand that is both consistent with the mission of the school and unique enough to reflect an individual group's identity.
- Satisfy one or more of the four pillars for student groups: Building Community, Professional Development, Visibility, and Feedback.
- Properly plan, execute, and produce events.
- Establish and execute fiscal practices in accordance with University policies.
Communications & Programming Guide - updated 11/7/2016
Fiscal Operations Guide - updated 8/3/2016
other helpful quick references:
Reserve a Space at Puck
When planning an event or meeting in Puck, it is important to confirm that your desired space is available. In order to view the Puck Reservation Calendars, you must log into the web portal to see what spaces are available. If you have questions on how to book space, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create an RSVP Page
When planning an event, it is essential to market to internal and external audiences and make sure there will be an accurate gauge on attendance. To request the creation of a registration page for your upcoming event, please fill out the RSVP Event Registration form.
Note: There is a minimum 48-hour turnaround time for the creation of the RSVP Event Registration page and should be submitted a minimum of a week before you begin marketing your event.
Submit a Logistics Request Form
The Logistics Request Form must be completed to request any additional items for your events including: room set-up, audio/visual needs, collateral, etc. The form must be completed a minimum of two weeks before your event.
Note: You must be logged in to your NYU email account to complete this form.
Submit a Catering Request Form
Students now have the ability to request for catering to be purchased by their event for Student Activities. Please fill out the Catering Request Form no later than five business days before your event (for Cater2Me it must be submitted 10 business days prior).
View Event Registration
Student View for Event Registration.