Reynolds Fellow Joshua Levin and professional chef and food critic Kengi Alt have launched Goodeater.org.
Goodeater.org merges conversations of food quality and enjoyment with food sourcing and sustainability. It's for the food lover interested in the complete perspective.Â
Kenji Alt is a staff writer for Cook's Illustrated Magazine, the #1 cooking magazine in the country by circulation, and a weekly contributor of restaurant reviews and recipes to the Boston Globe, Edible Boston, and The Boston Phoenix.
How to participate:
- Check www.goodeater.org every weekday morning for a fresh hot blog.
- Post your comments!
- Pass onÂ www.goodeater.orgÂ to everyone you know who loves food and health!
- Check the calendar for awesome food events coming up in New York and Boston.
- (The Chocolate Festival, Picklefest, andBrewtopia are right around the corner!)
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive new blog headlines (with link) by email.
- Share your ideas, articles, organizations, etc. with us on our comments page.
I've checked it out and hope to try the recipe for the fried apple pie. Yum!