Announcing the NYU Rudin Center’s new fellowship for Emerging Leaders in Transportation.
In this fellowship program, participants will learn from top transportation and management professionals to enhance leadership skills and policy work to bring innovative ideas into practice. During three half-day sessions, emerging leaders will build long-term leadership goals and will focus on developing innovative projects and ideas within an organization.
- Leadership and Transportation
- Leadership and Innovation
- Building Support for Innovation
Applications due August 15, 2014. APPLY HERE: http://wagner.nyu.edu/rudincenter/fellowship_application/
- The program is open to transportation professionals with up to 10 years of experience.
- The program will be held on three half-days: October 10, 17 and 24.
- There is no cost for participating in the program.
- We are unable to subsidize travel or lodging for participants.
Further questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is supported by a grant from the University Transportation Research Center.