Urban Studies Week Series 2017 at Fordham University
A Panel Discussion on Green Cities, Sustainable Development, and Infrastructure
Wednesday, April 5
5:30 — 7:30 p.m.
Fordham Lincoln Center
113 W 60th St, New York, NY
The Fordham Urban Studies Program announces Urban Studies Week Series 2017: A Panel Discussion on Green Cities, Sustainable Development, and Infrastructure, feautring an eclectic group of planners, consultants, and analysts from the public and private sectors, who are experts in urban resilience, sustainability, and environmental protection to discuss the state of New York City’s “green infrastructure,” what it can learn from abroad, and its path for the future.
4 – 5 p.m. informal coffee hour for students and panelists
5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Discussion
- Alan Cohn, Climate Program Director at the NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Melissa Enoch, Senior Policy Analyst at the NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Rosanna Collars, Planning Consultant in Urban and Transportation Planning and Resilience at ARUP
- Melinda Hanson, Sustainable Transport Consultant at the Institute for Transportation and Development Policy
- Sarah Kaufman, Assistant Director at New York University Rudin Center for Transportation
- Aaron Passell, Assistant Professor in Urban Studies at Barnard College
Refreshments will be provided.
This event is made possible with the generous support of Podell, Schwartz, Schechter & Banfield LLP.