CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO DO
RSVP FOR WAGNER INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ORIENTATION
- Confirm that you will attend the mandatory Wagner International Student Orientation on Thursday, January 22 at 10:30am by RSVPing here.
RSVP FOR WAGNER INTERNATIONAL STUDENT WORKSHOPS
- RSVP for the workshops at the same link for the orientation which can be found here.
- Jan. 30: U.S. and NYC Slang
- Feb. 6: Academics and the U.S. Classroom
- Feb. 13: Socializing and Networking
- Feb. 20: Career Services and Work Authorization
OBTAIN YOUR NYU ID CARD
- First, visit photoid.nyu.edu and upload a photo to be used on your NYUCard by following the guidelines and instructions on the site. You must have activated your NYU NetID to access the system. Photos submitted and approved by 3pm can be picked up (with proof of ID) on the following business day at the NYU Card Center at 7 Washington Place.
CHECK IN WITH THE OFFICE FOR OFFICE OF GLOBAL SERVICES (OGS)
- Check out a list of things you should know in order to plan for your arrival and academic career at NYU
- Check the OGS website for the list of mandatory check-in workshop dates and a list of documents to bring to the workshop
- Check the OGS website to determine the dates of and to register for OGS programming during NYU Welcome Week.
FILL OUT HEALTH AND IMMUNIZATION FORMS
- Be sure to read and respond to the information you receive from NYU‘s Student Health Center about the required health insurance plan and immunization requirements. Please note that the Spring 2015 deadline is December 15, 2014.