Jump to navigation
- Sign up for Wagner Wants via NYU Home. It's a listserv that Wagner students use to list apartments and to seek roommates.
- Walk around neighborhoods in which you are interested.
- Call management companies directly to inquire about vacancies. You can get management information from the doorman (if there is one), or from a notice posted outside the door of the building.
- To save money, look for apartments that advertise "no broker fee."
- For furniture and accessories, IKEA has a complimentary shuttle in Brooklyn.