Step 5: REGISTER VIA ALBERT
NYU students register for courses using Albert, NYU’s comprehensive online student information system.
Please note that all Spring 2015 incoming students who have submitted their enrollment deposits by November 15 and have submitted their official transcripts showing proof of BA will be able to activate their Net ID and register for classes beginning on Monday, December 1.
Please click on the links below for more details about each item:
Activate your Net ID – do this first in order to register!
You will need your University ID number (N#), which you can find in your Admissions
"NYU Wagner Financial Aid Information/Accepting Your Offer of Admission" Email
- For help using Albert, please consult:
- Registrar --> Student Guides --> Albert Registration Guides
- Albert Registration Training Video
- Access your NYU Email - via NYUHome (https://home.nyu.edu)
- Following the First-Semester Course Plan for your intended specialization, register for four 4-credit core courses if you will be a full-time student and two 4-credit core courses if you will be a part-time student. You should also register for recitations and lab sections for all core courses except for CORE-GP 1022 Introduction to Public Policy.