Step 5: REGISTER VIA ALBERT
NYU students register for courses using Albert, NYU’s comprehensive online student information system.
Please note that all Fall 2014 incoming students who have submitted their enrollment deposits by April 15 and have submitted their official transcripts showing proof of BA will be able to activate their Net ID and register for classes beginning on Thursday, May 1.
Please click on the hyperlink for more details about each item below:
Activate your Net ID – do this first in order to register!
You will need your University ID number (N#), which you can find in your Admissions
"NYU Wagner Financial Aid Information/Accepting Your Offer of Admission" Email
- For help using Albert, please consult:
- Registrar --> Student Guides --> Albert Registration Guides
- Albert Registration Training Video
- Access your NYU Email - via NYUHome (https://home.nyu.edu)
- Make sure to register for four 4-credit core courses if you are full-time and two 4-credit core courses if you are Part-Time according to your First-Semester Course Plan. You should also register for recitations and lab sections for all core courses except for CORE-GP 1022 Introduction to Public Policy.