The Wagner Student Association (WSA) is the student government and council of New York University's Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.
The mission of the NYU Wagner Student Association is to foster community and to promote leadership and professional development opportunities for the NYU Wagner student body. In order to achieve this mission, WSA performs the following activities:
- Establishes forums for organization of and communication within the student body.
- Advocates for student priorities by acting as liaison between the student body and the faculty, school administration, and university.
- Oversees the management and funding of student groups.
All meetings are scheduled at 5:30-6:30pm in the Rudin Family Forum for Civic Dialogue unless otherwise noted. All NYU Wagner students are welcome at WSA general assembly meetings. The meetings for the 2015-2016 academic year will be held on the following dates:
- Thursday, September 17, 2015
- Thursday, October 15, 2015
- Thursday, November 19, 2015
- Thursday, December 10, 2015
- Thursday, February 4, 2016
- Thursday, March 3, 2016
- Thursday, April 7, 2016
- Thursday, May 5, 2016