The Wagner Student Association (WSA) is the student government and council of New York University's Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.
The mission of the NYU Wagner Student Association is to foster community and to promote leadership and professional development opportunities for the NYU Wagner student body. In order to achieve this mission, WSA performs the following activities:
- Establishes forums for organization of and communication within the student body.
- Advocates student priorities by acting as liaison between the student body and the faculty, school administration, and university.
- Oversees the management and funding of student groups.
All meetings are scheduled 5:30-6:15 p.m. in the Rudin Family Forum for Civic Dialogue unless otherwise noted. All NYU Wagner students are welcome at WSA general caucuses.
- Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Thursday, October 16, 2014
- Thursday, November 20, 2014
- Thursday, Decemeber 11, 2014 - Jersey Conference Room
- Thursday February 12, 2015
- Thursday March 12, 2015
- Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Thursday, May 7, 2015