The Urban Planning Student Association's (UPSA) mission is to foster a supportive extracurricular environment for NYU Wagner's Urban Planning students that seeks to develop a deeper appreciation and understanding of various planning issues. UPSA helps to prepare students for the post-graduation job market by providing lectures, programming, and technical skills training aimed at supplementing the formal coursework of the Master in Urban Planning program.
UPSA strives to improve and raise the profile of NYU Wagner's Urban Planning Program within the school and among other planning schools, in addition to serving as the formal mechanism to provide feedback to administration and faculty. UPSA welcomes all students to participate in the organization, and seeks to collaborate with other student groups to provide the best possible opportunities for all NYU Wagner Students.
Executive Board 2013-2014
- President: Alex Powell
- Vice President: Conor Muldoon
- Treasurer: Abbie Rudow
- Communications Director: Leda DeRosa
- Social Chair: Le Mel Lindsey
- APA Rep(s): Alex Powell
- First Year Rep: Lily Godron-Koven firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Year Rep: Ali Levine email@example.com
- First Year Rep: Tracey Rodrigues firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingrid Gould Ellen