NYU Wagner Presidents Service Award Recipients for 2015
On April 21, students from across New York University were honored at the31st Annual President's Service Awards, including four NYU Wagner students and two student groups.;
The ceremony, held at the NYU Kimmel Center for University Life, honored over 100 individual awardees and 38 group awards from across all NYU schools, including Abu Dhabi and Shanghai.
The awards are given to students and student organizations that have had an exemplary impact on the University community, both inside and outside the classroom.
NYU Wagner proudly announces its 2015 recipients:
- Simone Andrews - For her tremendous leadership in the area of identity and diversity in public service at Wagner.
- Meghan Haenn - For her exceptional work as both the treasurer of the Wagner Student Association and chair of the Appropriations Committee.
- Quintin Haynes - For his outstanding vision and leadership encouraging knowledge and personal growth to his peers at NYU Wagner.
- Bernard Ortega - For his leadership in the Wagner community and commitment to the NYU veteran community.
- NYU Wagner Black Student Association - For their commitment to improve the dialogue of and for black students at the intersections of public service and identity in the Wagner community.
- Wagner Food Policy Alliance - For their ability to provide cross-school engagement and dialogue around food policy and sustainability issues, including safe and affordable access for all.
A gallery of all the winners can be found here.