Step 1: Explore the Website
You're probably eager to choose classes for your first term, but before diving into the registration process, please take a little time to get oriented with Wagner's online Student Portal. Being able to navigate the website effectively will help you be successful here.
The Student Portal contains everything you'll need as a current student, including the following tabs:
- Incoming Students - Work through the sections here as you prepare to begin your journey at Wagner. Notably, the Getting Started Checklist is your month-by-month guide to tasks you must complete before September. Orientation Activities (mandatory and optional) are highlighted in their own section. Other useful information about financial aid, housing, and moving to New York can also be found here.
- Academics - You'll visit this tab again and again during your time at Wagner. It contains details about advisement, courses, academic support resources, degree requirements, and registration. This Registration Guide will begin to familiarize you with these pages in more depth.
- Policies - This tab contains critical information for your success at Wagner, including important deadlines and processes you must know. This is also where you'll find Wagner's Academic Code.
- Engagement - This is your entry point for getting involved at Wagner as well as engaging with the community as part of our equity, diversity, and inclusion initiative.
- Careers - You'll find an abundance of professional resources here as well as information about the Wagner Career Directory.