Step 1: Explore the Website
Before diving into the course registration process, please take some time to orient yourself to Wagner's online Student Portal. Being able to navigate the website effectively will help you be successful here.
The Student Portal contains everything you'll need as a current student. You'll find key deadlines and links in the Announcement section, yellow buttons for frequently used links, and these tabs across the top of the page:
- Incoming Students - Work through the sections here as you prepare to begin your journey at Wagner. Notably, the Getting Started Checklist is your month-by-month guide to tasks you must complete before September. Orientation Activities (mandatory and optional) are highlighted in their own section. Other useful information about financial aid, housing, and moving to New York can also be found here.
- Academics - You'll visit this tab again and again during your time at Wagner. It contains details about advisement, courses, academic support resources, degree requirements, and registration. This Getting Started Guide will begin to familiarize you with these pages in more depth.
- Policies - This tab contains critical information for your success at Wagner, including important deadlines and processes you must know. This is also where you'll find Wagner's Academic Code.
- Engagement - This is your entry point for getting involved at Wagner as well as engaging with the community as part of our equity, diversity, and inclusion initiative.
- Careers - You'll find an abundance of professional resources here as well as information about the Wagner Career Directory.