Step 3: Review Your First-Semester Course Plan
The sequence of required courses in your program has been carefully mapped out by the faculty.
To stay on track, you must register for the courses listed in the First-Semester Course Plan.
First-Semester Course Plan
- MSPP-GP 1000 Methods and Microeconomics Intensive (meets August 21-September 1, but in Albert under Fall 2017)
- CORE-GP 1022 (Section 004)* Introduction to Public Policy
- MSPP-GP 2100 Communication Skills for the Policy Analyst
- MSPP-GP 2905 Quantitative Methods for Policy Analysis
- MSPP-GP 4021 Financial Management I (meets first seven weeks of semester)
- PADM-GP 2140 Public Economics and Finance
- Plus one 3-credit Topic Elective from the list of Topic Electives
* NOTE: All students in the MSPP cohort will take CORE-GP 1022-004 with Prof. Gershman.