Step 3: Review Your First-Semester Course Plan
The sequence of required courses in your program has been carefully mapped out by the faculty.
To stay on track, you must register for the courses listed in the First-Semester Course Plan.
First-Semester Course Plan
- MSPP-GP 1000 Methods and Microeconomics Intensive (meets August 17-August 31; found in Albert under Fall 2018 term)
- CORE-GP 1022 (Section 004)* Introduction to Public Policy
- MSPP-GP 2100 Communication Skills for the Policy Analyst
- MSPP-GP 2905 Quantitative Methods for Policy Analysis
- MSPP-GP 4021 Financial Management I (meets first seven weeks of semester)
- PADM-GP 2140 Public Economics and Finance
- PADM-GP 2171 (Section 001) Program Analysis and Evaluation
One 3-credit Topic Elective from the list of Topic Electives if the Topic elective that interests you is offered in Fall term only
* NOTE: All students in the MSPP cohort will take CORE-GP 1022-004 with Prof. Gershman.