Step 4: Review Your First-Term Course Plan
The sequence of required courses in your program has been carefully mapped out by the faculty.
To stay on track, you must register for the courses listed in the First-Term Course Plan.
First-Term Course Plan
- MSPP-GP 1000 Methods and Microeconomics Intensive (meets August 14-August 28; found in Albert under Fall 2020 term)
- CORE-GP 1022 (Section 001)* Introduction to Public Policy
- MSPP-GP 2100 Communication Skills for the Policy Analyst
- MSPP-GP 2905 Quantitative Methods for Policy Analysis
- MSPP-GP 4021 Financial Management I (meets first seven weeks of semester)
- PADM-GP 2140 Public Economics
- PADM-GP 2171 Evaluating Programs and Policies
One 3-credit Topic Elective from the list of Topic Electives if the Topic elective that interests you is offered in Fall term only
* NOTE: All students in the MSPP cohort will take CORE-GP 1022-001 with Prof. Gershman.