The Rudin Center in the News
The NYU Rudin Center has appeared in the press recently, discussing policy, tech and social media:
- Smart buses and public transportation can be compatible - Sarah Kaufman in Wired. (link)
- How NYC “has merit as a subject of art” - Mitchell Moss in the Wall Street Journal. (link)
- Benefits of Citi Bike's weekend reset - Mitchell Moss in The New York Times. (link)
- Social media keeps transit riders informed - Sarah Kaufman in Government Technology. (link)
- Anthony Townsend named to Chicago's Internet of Things Council - Chicago Tribune. (link)
Image above: Interior of Leap Bus, via Wired.