What we're reading this week
Image above: Cars being transported across Ireland in 1950, via the National Library of Ireland on Flickr
- The LaGuardia Airport renovation is in jeopardy, again. (link)
- Indego, Philadelphia's new bike share, opens today with 600 bicycles; users are encouraged to wear helmets. (link)
- A new United Nations-adjacent residential tower will feature full-floor "floating gardens." (link)
- Cargo bikes are the new minivans. (link)
- The hipster express: more L trains to start running this fall. (link)
Thanks to Sean Lewin, our new research assistant, for compiling this list.