What We're Reading This Week
In addition to our weekly news round-up, the Rudin Center has news of our own this week: On Monday, we announced that the Rudin Center will host New York City's first ever bus hackathon to analyze and improve Staten Island express bus routes. The hackathon will take place on Saturday, March 5th. Read the official announcement here for more information and to register.
Additionally, Rudin Center graduate researchers put together a re-cap of the transit closures caused by winter storm Jonas.
- A Bold Transportation Plan for Urban America—Dead on Arrival
- Snow Removal With Wheelchair Users in Mind
- Touching That Subway Pole in Winter
- Google Car Exposes Regulatory Divide on Computers as Drivers
- Reversing Direction on Highway Fonts
Video of the Week:
Photo by: Tina Leggio on Flickr