Congratulations to WTS Award Winners
Congratulations to the 2017 winners of the Women's Transportation Seminar of Greater New York awards, including two members of the Rudin Center for Transportation family:
- Lily Gordon-Koven and her team at the NYC Department of Transportation won the Innovative Transport Solutions Award for their work on Queens Boulevard Safety Improvement. Lily worked as a Graduate Assistant at the NYU Rudin Center during her studies at the NYU Wagner School, focusing on bicycle share and infrastructure.
- Sutapa Bhattacharjee, Principal
Transportation Planner at the North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority, earned the prestigious Member of the Year award. Sutapa was a Rudin Center Emerging Leader in Transportation in the 2016 class.
Additional award winners are:
- Employer of the Year - ARUP
- Honorable Ray LaHood Award - Patrick A. Nowakowski, President, MTA Long Island Rail Road
- Rosa Parks Diversity Leadership - Denise Berger, AIA, Assistant Chief Engineer, PANY&NJ
Congratulations to all. Information about the annual meeting on January 23rd is available here.