Announcing the 2017 Emerging Leaders in Transportation
Congratulations to the 2017 class of Emerging Leaders in Transportation! We are thrilled to welcome these impressive individuals to the NYU Rudin Center to amplify their leadership skills, develop new ideas to bring to their workplaces, and create an innovator network among local transportation organizations. We can't wait to see what they do.
Meet the 2017 class:
- Alexandra Aiello, MTA Bridges and Tunnels
- Camilla Siggaard Andersen, Gehl
- Nicole Badstuber, University College London
- Sara Barz, San Francisco Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Sasha Berger, NACTO
- Diego Correa-Barahona, C2SMART
- Cory Epstein, NYC Council Member Dan Garodnick
- Krzysztof (Chris) Haranczyk, NYC & Company
- Laura Jardieanu, MTA New York City Transit
- Khari Linton, NYC Office of Management and Budget
- Elad Mokady, Sam Schwartz
- Russell Murphy, Risa Heller Communications
- Neil Padukone, NYC Mayor's Office of Media & Entertainment
- Louis Pappas, Via Transportation
- Nicole Payne, NACTO
- David Perlmutter, Nelson\Nygaard Consulting Associates
- Asheque Rahman, NYC Department of Transportation
- Lauren Rennée, BFJ Planning
- Azikiwe Rich, NYC Department of Transportation
- Hayley Richardson, Transit Center
- Sandy Johnston, Central Transportation Planning
- Boris Suchkov, MTA New York City Transit
- Matt Tinoco, Mother Jones/Curbed
- Alia Verloes, 6t-Bureau de recherche
- Christina Yoo, NYC Department of Transportation
The fellowship will be directed by Sarah Kaufman of the NYU Rudin Center.
This fellowship is co-sponsored by the C2SMART Center at NYU Tandon School of Engineering.
Lead photo by Matthew Henry/PicNoi.
Click the image below for participant bios.