about THE Capstone PROGRAM
Part of the core curriculum of NYU Wagner's master’s program, Capstone pairs small teams of students with clients in the nonprofit, government, and private sectors who are tackling a public service issue—whether in health, education, international development, urban planning, or any other field.
"The process was seamless, and the team was superb. They were responsive to new input, and excellent collaborators."
- Work Readiness at the NYC Department of Education
EXPLORE PAST CAPSTONE PROJECTS
Since 1995, Capstone students have completed 1,200 projects for more than 800 organizations, among them City Harvest, Mount Sinai Health System, the New York City Department of Transportation, and the World Bank. Browse through the projects our small teams of students have tackled in the past.
CAPSTONE CLIENT FAQS
Read our Capstone Client FAQs prior to writing your application. We answer essential questions, such as:
- What is the program timeline?
- What can my organization expect from a Capstone Team? What will a Capstone Team expect of my organization?
- Is there a fee associated with engaging a Capstone Team?
- What makes a good Capstone Project?
"The Capstone team filled in a critical missing piece of our work and did it with dedication, enthusiasm, patience, as well as cross-cultural awareness and understanding. One of the BB2C guests turned to me at the final presentation and remarked that it 'renews my faith in the future of America when I see what these young people are accomplishing."
- Brooklyn Bridge to Cambodia