Jump to navigation
- Billings J. "Using Administrative Data to Monitor Access, Identify Disparities, and Assess Performance of the Safety Net" in Billings J, Weinick R. Eds A Took Kit for Monitoring the Local Safety Net. Agency for Health Care Research and Quality. July 2003.
- Billings J., Cantor J. Access to health care services in Health Care Delivery in the United States, Seventh Edition Kovner A, Jonas, S Eds. New York: Springer Publishing Company, 2001.
- Billings J., Anderson G, Newman L. Recent findings on preventable hospitalizations. Health Affairs (Fall, 1996): 239-249.
- Billings J., Zeitel L., Lukomnik J., et al. Impact of socioeconomic status on hospital use in New York City. Health Affairs (Spring 1993): 162-173.
- Bindman A, Grumbach K., Osmond D., Komaromy M., Vranizan K., Lurie N., and Billings J. Preventable hospitalizations and access to health care. Journal of American Medical Association 274, no. 4 (1995): 305-311.