Advanced Professional Certificates
NYU Wagner offers a range of Advanced Professional Certificates for public service professionals who want to enhance their public service careers. These Advanced Professional Certificates provide high-quality instruction in Finance, Health, International Development, Management, and Public Policy--providing students with a specific skill set and knowledge base for professional advancement.
The Advanced Professional Certificates program offers students:
- Flexibility. Students can study part-time and earn a Certificate in one year.
- Educational excellence. NYU Wagner is ranked sixth nationally among schools of public administration. Students enrolled in the Certificate program will be taking courses with leading NYU Wagner faculty.
- Applicability. Certificate programs focus on subject areas with direct professional relevance that can be implemented immediately.
- Professional networks. Certificate students take courses and interact with other NYU Wagner students, providing an expanded network of contacts and connections.
To learn more about admissions and requirements, please click here.
Select a specific Certificate program below to learn more:
- Public Policy Analysis
- Public Finance and Financial Management
- Health Finance
- Health Policy Analysis
- International Development
Daniel SmithHow do U.S states manage their pension systems and unemployment insurance trust funds to achieve substantive policy goals?Finance
Dennis SmithHow do you shape the Leading Large Scale Change discussions to address the most pressing issues in government?Leadership
Leanna StiefelWhy do immigrant children perform better in school?Education
Paul FarmerIs providing healthcare to the poor entrepreneurial?Health
A Window on WagnerCrossing Traditional BoundariesOverview
Joe MageeHow does power shape our perception?Politics
Sonia OspinaHow does leadership happen?Leadership
Paul C. Light: What is a government ill-executed?What is a government ill-executed?Politics