Executive MPA-MSW APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Please follow these steps to complete your application. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Online Application
Deadline: December 15, 2016
The online application is due at 11:59pm Eastern Time on the deadline date. You may complete and submit your online application at any time before the deadline. Save your work before moving to the next page and print a copy for your own records. Please note that all required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Applicants are required to submit all parts of the application by the deadline. Incomplete applications are reviewed as-is.
Applications submitted after the published deadlines are reviewed at the discretion of the Graduate Admissions Committee.
The Executive MPA-MSW dual degree program allows you to pursue an MSW from the Silver School of Social Work and an Executive MPA for Public Service Leaders degree from NYU Wagner. The dual degree program can be completed in three years (24 credits at NYU Wagner/59 credits at NYU Silver):
- First year in residence at NYU Silver School of Social Work
- Second year with one semester at each school (NYU Wagner courses begin in the summer)
- Third year in residence at the NYU Silver School of Social Work
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants to the Executive MPA-MSW program must apply to each school separately and be admitted. To complete the process for NYU Wagner application, applicants must take the following steps:
- Submit the Executive MPA online application for Fall 2017 admission by the appropriate deadline.
- In your online application form, indicate that you are applying for a dual degree program by selecting “Yes” under the Dual Degree section on the Program Information page. Then select the particular dual degree program to which you are applying in the next question.
- In your application materials, use Essay 1 to support your rationale for the dual degree.
- Please remember submit your application to the NYU Silver School of Social Work and notify them of your intent to pursue the dual degree program.