Appointments, Walk-ins, and First Advisement Sessions
OCS Staff are ready to support you in your professional development. Meet with us to:
- Explore career tracks and clarify your goals
- Craft your job search strategy
- Perfect your pitch
- Search for your next job or internship
- Prepare for your interviews
- Negotiate your job offers
Schedule your 30-45 minute appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Unable to meet in person? We’re also available via phone or Skype.
Expedite your request by including:
- Your degree program and specialization
- Your preferred appointment times
- A brief synopsis of what you'd like to discuss
What You Need to Know:
Appointments fill up quickly! Contact us at least one week before your preferred appointment times.
Walk-In Hours (Fall and Spring Semester)
Have a quick question for us? Drop by walk-in hours for 10-15 minute resume and cover letter critiques, time-sensitive inquiries, and LinkedIn profile audits.
Tuesdays: 2:00 – 5:00pm
Thursdays: 4:00 – 7:00pm
What You Need to Know: Walk-in sessions are conducted on a first-come, first-served basis. Sign up in the OCS Resource Room (Puck Building, Rm. 2113)
- Please Note: Walk-In Hours on Thursday, March 30 will be from 4-6pm
First Advisement Sessions
Conducted during the first few weeks of each semester, these sessions give you a jumpstart on the best way for you to use career services while at NYU Wagner.
What You Need to Know: These are small group sessions with limited capacity. Register through the Career Directory.