Spring 2017 Registration Checklist
Registration for Spring 2017 begins on Monday, November 14.
In order to be prepared for the start of registration, please follow these steps:
- Check your Albert Student Center for any HOLDS, and resolve them immediately. [See Note about PER below.]
- Check your Albert Student Center for your "Enrollment Appointment" under ENROLLMENT DATES.
- RSVP for our upcoming Online Registration Info and Q&A Session for current students.
Thursday, November 3 at 5:30pm
- RSVP for the appropriate Faculty Group Advisement Sessions on Thursday, November 10 at 5:30pm to get advisement from faculty.
- Review specialization requirements, as well as course and Capstone prerequisites, on your Program Requirement Checksheet.
- Read the instructions for the Weighted Course Lottery.
- Read the Course Highlights for information about new courses, new instructors, courses that require an application, intensive courses, and courses on a new meeting pattern.
- Check Albert for the most up-to-date details on meeting dates, times, and classrooms.
- Consider non-credit workshops and modules, such as Composing Your Career.
- If considering pre-approved university-wide electives, read through the registration procedures and review the timelines for Spring 2017. Non-pre-approved courses must be approved at least a month in advance!
- Visit your program advisor's walk-in hours if you have general advisement questions. Visit faculty for advisement to help shape your specialization and elective courses toward academic and professional goals.
- Review the Tuition/Bursar Payment Schedule and familiarize yourself with the drop/add and refund schedules for Spring 2017.
Note about PER "holds": All MPA-PNP, MPA-Health, and MUP students will see the "WPR-PER" service indicator under HOLDS to show what their PER status is. Any PER indicators will not affect your ability to register. Click here for more information about PER.