We provide database administration and integration services for systems used by faculty, staff, and students. Wagner utilizes central NYU systems as well as cloud services for admissions, career services, course evaluations, customer relationship management, web content management, email marketing, and events.
For guidance on administrative management of data, please visit the central NYU data policy site.
For information on what file storage system to use for your work, please review this chart.
Salesforce is the primary contact database for Wagner, housing 80,000+ contact records and 16,000+ accounts from private, nonprofit, and government sectors.
We provide the following Salesforce services:
- Importing contacts and accounts
- User training and support
- Customizing lists for marketing
- Creating dashboards and custom reports
- Implementing data integrations, including connections with Slate Admissions, Symplicity Careers, NYU University Data Warehouse, and Drupal 8 Web CMS
- Modeling of data
- Creating workflow alerts
- Managing applications to utilize new features of Salesforce
User Access to Salesforce CRM
Faculty and staff may request access to Salesforce by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and detailing their intended use. All new users receive a training before they are provided with access to the system.