There are several ways we can help you recruit staff, interns, fellows, and volunteers:
- Post a Position: Use the Career Directory year-round to list full-time and part-time positions, as well as internships—at no cost to you.
- Host an Information Session: Increase awareness of your organization’s goals, current projects, and staffing needs by hosting an information session on campus.
- Recruit on Campus: Let us assist with the hiring process by collecting application documents, scheduling interviews with candidates, and securing space on campus for interviews any time of the year.
- Attend the Public Service Career Expo: Meet hundreds of students and alumni candidates at one of the largest public service career fairs in the country.
- Learn More About Where Our Graduates Work: Read the most recent employment report.
Participate in career panels, workshops, mock interviews, and events to connect with students in an informal setting and meet more potential candidates.
- Industry Expert Series: Discuss issues and trends in the field.
- Career Panels: Join us as a panelist at our annual Career Panel Series in November.
- Workshops: Present your expertise on how to be a savvy job seeker on topics such as resumes, interviewing, and networking.
- Career Chats: Sharing your career story and lessons you've learned along the way. We’re especially interested in hosting alumni or others with MPA degrees.