Thank you for everything that you have done in 2017 to help make NYU Wagner a stronger, more vibrant, and impactful community.
There are several ways to invest your time and energy in the Wagner community. A few options include:
- Become an Alumni Ambassador—shape the future of NYU Wagner by recruiting prospective students to apply, and encouraging admitted students to attend.
- Recruit @ Wagner—You understand that Wagner alumni hit the ground running. Post jobs, internships or fellowships on our Career Directory. Help OCS establish an internship program with your employer. Attend a career fair or host an information session. Your support is invaluable.
- Facilitate Connections—Do you know an innovative public service leader who should speak at Wagner? Are you working with a leading researcher who can help enhance our curricula? Alumni, and the connections they facilitate, play a critical role in keeping Wagner at the forefront of innovative public service around the world.
- Engage a Capstone Team—Engage a group of students, over the course of an academic year, to research important issues and identify strategic growth opportunities.
The Wagner Annual Fund
Gifts to the Wagner Annual Fund provide essential resources that help us increase financial support for students, hire engaging and innovative new faculty members, and enhance our core programs. Learn about matching gifts.
Ellen Schall Experience Fund (ESEF)
Make a gift to ESEF, which helps provide financial support (in the form of $5000 stipends) to students who have taken on unpaid summer internships that complement their career goals.
Give a Minute to Wagner
Only have a minute to give back? Perfect! Because Wagner alumni are so busy, we've created "micro opportunities" for you to engage with Wagner, in a minute.
- Tweet about @nyuwagner.
- Connect with Wagner on LinkedIn.
- Sing Wagner's praises to a friend or colleague, then tell us about it!
- Update Wagner on you.
Regardless of your experience level or professional industry, the Alumni Relations team can help you identify the perfect way to get involved. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today.