Post a Position
NYU Wagner’s Career Directory is an online database of full-time and part-time jobs, internships, and fellowships. Login below to post a position and connect with outstanding students and alumni. If this is your first time using the system, see the Requirements and New User Instructions below.
Career Directory Employer Login
The Career Directory is intended for public service opportunities in nonprofit organizations, government agencies, social enterprises, and private companies with a public service focus. If your position does not meet these criteria, please post it with NYU’s main career office—the NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development.
NYU Wagner follows the same Terms and Conditions as the Wasserman Center.
New User Instructions
- Create an employer account
- Click the "Sign Up and Post Job " icon and complete all required fields (The Career Directory is free of charge—you should not be asked for any payment information)
- You will receive a username and password within 1-2 business days, usually much sooner
- Login to view/edit your job posting(s) and complete your profile
- Use your account to post future openings on the Career Directory