Branding & Resources
Logos & Design Guides
- NYU Wagner Logos — Read about correct logo usage and download print and digital versions of the logo.
- This is How We Look: Quick Tips — This is a quick guide to the NYU Wagner color palette and fonts.
- Brand & Content Guide — This guide provides a way for you to make our message and voice consistent with our brand.
- Video Style Guide — This guide will help you create video footage that reflects NYU Wagner’s visual style guidelines.
Website Editing & Style Guide
- Web Style Guide — Get started with editing the NYU Wagner website with these short tutorial videos.
- Accessibility How-to Guides — These step-by-step guides provide more information about how to make content accessible.
- Digital Accessibility Checklist — A helpful checklist to walk through when developing, shaping, and editing content.
- PDF Accessibility Workflow — Need to post a PDF on the website? Follow this workflow to make sure it is accessible.
Emailing Students Guides
- Downloadable Templates — Find various templates for planning an event, making a PowerPoint, or sending branded mail.
- Prospective Student Journey Map — Developing content or communications for prospective students? Take a walk in their shoes and explore what they're thinking/feeling throughout their journey to becoming a Wagner student.