At Leadership in Action at Wagner, a diverse group of faculty, staff, students, and scholars are committed to understanding leadership as a critical dimension of successful public service work. Our leadership faculty and staff come from diverse disciplinary and professional backgrounds and have extensive experience in the public and nonprofit sectors, philanthropic and community organizations, social justice and issue-based advocacy groups, and more.
MEMBERS REPRESENTING THE LEADERSHIP COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE
- David Elcott, The Henry and Marilyn Taub Professor of Practice in Public Service and Leadership Email
- Erica Gabrielle Foldy, Associate Professor of Public and Nonprofit Management Email
- Amparo Hofmann-Pinilla, Director, Ghanaian Women’s Social Leadership Program Email
- Sonia M. Ospina, Professor of Public Management and Policy Email
- Rusty Morgen Stahl, Visiting Fellow in Residence, President and CEO of Talent Philanthropy Project Email
- Moschell Coffey, Director, Fellowship for Emerging Leaders in Public Service Email