RCLA is well known for its collaborative approach and genuine engagement with leaders in the field. Our work begins at the intersection of action and knowledge, talent and capacity, ideas and spaces, and scholarship and practice.
Whether partnering to co-produce new insight about leadership or co-designing a customized leadership development initiative, RCLA faculty, staff, fellows, and consultants are ready to work with you to solve real leadership challenges and to make social change - from the ground up.
We invite you to review a list of our partners below and imagine how RCLA might be a resource for you.
If you think RCLA can help your organization address a critical leadership challenge you face, please e-mail us. We look forward to hearing about your work.
Sample Partnership Opportunities
- Program Design and Enhancement: We help organizations conceptualize and develop programs to produce significant measurable outcomes, leverage current success into future opportunities, better meet the needs of stakeholders and constituents, and foster sustainability and growth. Our aim is to not only help organizations better achieve their missions but to make them ready and able to handle challenges in the future.
- Workshops and Learning Sessions: RCLA's workshops marry the latest scholarly findings on effective leadership practices with the innovative approaches that emerge from the daily work of nonprofit, government and philanthropic endeavors. These immersive, interactive sessions are based on a peer-learning model, in which participants share insights with colleagues and counterparts at other organizations and ground new leadership theories and models in their own experiences.
- Building and Supporting Networks: We develop structured convenings where leaders explore the complexity of the challenges they face and together advance their efforts to make change possible. Because tackling issues of public concern requires the engagement of actors across sectors, we convene private, government and nonprofit organizations to engage in dialogue about issues such as how to improve public schools, advance health care, preserve natural resources and protect the most vulnerable in society.
- Technical Assistance and Training in Innovative Research Techniques: Based on RCLA's deep expertise in action learning methodologies and peer-learning, the Center offers technical assistance and training to organizations that want to incorporate ongoing learning and leadership development into their organizational cultures.
- Fellowship Design, Implementation and Evaluation: One of RCLA's signature strengths is our expertise with fellowship design, management and evaluation. We develop and implement curricula for fellowship programs and alumni networks that not only to equip individuals with knowledge and skills, but enhance leadership in the organizations and fields where they work.
- Institutes and Executive Education: RCLA partners with foundations, associations and universities around the world to offer hands-on leadership programs in the heart of New York City. These programs are tailored to the needs of the organizations and global exchange programs.
Bethany GodsoeHow does RCLA generate knowledge about leadership?Leadership
Bethany GodsoeHow does RCLA help organizations respond to the dramatic changes happening in public service?Leadership
Bethany GodsoeHow does RCLA develop both leaders and leadership?Leadership
Bethany GodsoeHow does RCLA serve as a strategic solutions partner for public service organizations?Leadership
Bethany GodsoeWhat is RCLA's approach to leadership?Leadership