At NYU, a commitment to excellence, fairness, honesty, and respect within and outside the classroom is essential to maintaining the integrity of our community. All students should read and be familiar with Wagner's Academic Code the NYU Academic Integrity Policy Statement.
All NYU Wagner students are required to read and complete the Academic Oath prior to the start of their first semester.
NYU Wagner students adhere to this student-written Code of Professional Responsibility.
Students should contact their program admninstrator in Student and Program Services for guidance on academic progress, required course selection, and changes in student status.
For information and technical assistance relevant to the registration topics listed below, students should read the relevant information at the weblinks provided, and then contact Wagner's Academic Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adding/Dropping Courses, after Albert closes
- Permission Numbers (Weighted Lottery courses, Capstone, etc.)
- Maintenance of Matriculation
- Full-time/half-time equivalencies
- Cross-registration (Law, Poly, Stern)
- Independent Reading Registration
- Incomplete Grade Form Submission
- Course Auditing Policy and Registration