The Campaign for Public Service
Funded by the Carnegie Corporation and the Smith Richardson Foundations, this project is designed to explore and improve the federal government's capacity to address the critical policy questions of the future. The project includes research on everything from the changing federal mission to civil service reform and changes in the presidential campaign system.
Please visit Professor Paul Light's profile page for more publications.
- Light, Paul C. (September 14, 2006) "The Right Way to Streamline Bureaucracy." The Christian Science Monitor (Op Ed).
- Light, Paul C. (August 2006) "The New True Size of Government." Organizational Performance Initiative: Research Brief 2.
- Light, Paul C. (January/February 2006) ""The Tides of Reform Revisited: Patterns in Making Government Work, 1945-2002." A Public Administration Review Special Report.
- Light, Paul C. (December 7, 2005) "Change the Appointment Process or You'll Get More Mike Browns." The Hill.
- Light, Paul C. (September 27, 2005) "Restoring the President's Reorganization Authority." Testimony before the United States House Government Reform Committee: Subcommittee on Federal Workforce and Agency Organization.
- Light, Paul C. (June 3, 2005) "Filibusters are Only Half the Problem." The New York Times.