Assistance to Achieve Your Goals
NYU Wagner faculty and staff assist students in the development of a plan of study that helps them achieve their academic and career goals. The school offers several sources of advisement for students, including full-time faculty, program advisors, and the Office of Career Services.
Full-time faculty are available as a source of advisement to help students shape their specialization and elective courses toward academic and professional goals. Students are encouraged to seek advisement from a range of faculty found in the sortable list below.
Student and Program Services
SPRING 2016 walk-in hours end on May 9.
Program Advisors from the Student and Program Services team are the first point of contact for students seeking assistance in the areas listed below.
- Selecting, registering for, or waiving core and specialization courses
- Addressing concerns about academic progress
- Understanding degree requirements
- Declaring or changing specializations
- Clarifying curricular requirements relevant to immigration status for international students
To schedule an appointment with your Program Advisor outside their walk-in hours, please email them with the following information:
- Reason for appointment
- University ID# (Nxxxxxxxx)
- Copy of unofficial transcript
- Several appointment time requests
Your Advisor will get back to you within 1-2 business days with a date/time to meet.
Student and Program Services Program Advisors
Offices are located at NYU Wagner (2nd floor of the Puck Building, office 2106).
- MPA-Health and Ph.D.
Assistant Director, Health and Doctoral Programs
Director, Student Services
- Global EMPA, MPA and MUP - all international specializations
Director, Global and Program Services
Administrator, Student Services
- EMPA and Dual-Degrees
Assistant Director, EMPA and Dual-Degree Programs
Students are encouraged to consult Wagner's Office of Career Services (OCS) for career advisement. OCS assists Wagner students and alumni to develop and implement career strategies, plans, and decisions.