Plan an Event
All events hosted by and at NYU Wagner must be for the Wagner community and open to students, faculty, staff, and/or alumni. In addition, events must follow NYU's Political Participation Policy. Also, please review our Guidelines for Wagner-Invited Speaker Invitations. For questions, reach out to The Office of External Affairs at email@example.com.
Dean Speaking Request Form
To invite Dean Glied to speak during or attend your event, please complete the Dean Glied Speaking Request form.
STEP 1: REQUEST RUDIN FoRUM for an event
Request Rudin Forum for an Event and your request will be reviewed in two business days. Check the Google calendar to find open times
Faculty members, please use this form.
Step 2: CREATE AN EVENT REGISTRATION PAGE
To create an event listing page on NYU Wagner's website (example) and an NYU Wagner Eventbrite page that collects registrations for your event (example), you'll need to add the event via the Wagner website. Please view our step-by-step guide and example Event Registration Page filled out.
If you have difficulty accessing the Event Registration Form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
STEP 3: SUBMIT YOUR EVENT SETUP
The Event Setup form must be completed for all events. The form will ask you for room set-up, audio/visual needs, collateral, etc. The form must be completed a minimum of 30 days before your event.
Note: You must be logged in to your NYU Gmail account to complete this form.
Event Production Materials
- Host an Event in Rudin Forum Guide — Download this full-service guide taking you through the details of the below steps and beyond, including resources for pre-event, day-of, and post-event.
- Event Planner Templates — Download this excel document for templates including Timeline, Run of Show, Day of Schedule, Staff Volunteer Schedule, and Budget Sample.
- Hosting an Event in Rudin Flowchart — Follow the steps through the customer journey of hosting an event in Rudin.
- Notice of Photography Signage — Event signage for notice of photography.
- Media Release — NYU media release form.
- Door signage — Portrait (8.5 x 11") signage. For landscape (11 x 17" signage), check out downloadable templates.
- Event Caterers, Bartenders, and Vendors — List of caterers, bartenders, and furniture rental.
Looking to promote your event in Wagner's Lobby?
We accept images (.jpg and .png) or plain-text messages. Images must be 16:9 and horizontal.
- Name of event
- Name of the sponsor, unit, or student group
- Date/Time of event
- Event location
Email your materials to email@example.com.