2019 Public Service Career Expo
The 2019 Public Service Career Expo is an excellent opportunity to meet with many employers from a variety of different industries. Click here for details about the event, including an updated list of participating employers (including their websites, open positions, overviews, and industries).
* Professional attire is required (no jeans or sneakers permitted)
* Please make sure you have a copy of your resume ready for verification as you enter Kimmel. Bring additional copies of your resume to distribute to employers too!
The 2019 Public Service Career Expo is only open to students and alumni of the following consortium schools:
• NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
• Carnegie Mellon University, Heinz College
• Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
• Tufts University, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy