Executive Master of Public Administration
As a passionate, experienced professional, you’re too driven and committed to your work to stand still for long. You’re looking for new skills, expanded networks, and ways to apply your leadership experience to make the maximum impact. Our Executive MPA programs are designed to combine your experience and exposure with a professionally-focused education to advance your career and help you deliver social impact at an even higher level.
Read profiles of our Alumni in Action
See where our graduates are working
- Rigorous analytic tools and skills provide a framework for action.
- Access to an expansive professional network of leaders and institutions at the forefront of changing and implementing public policy.
- Highly individualized advisement with executive faculty, plus personal coaching, help you design and fine-tune an individualized learning plan, reflect on your goals, and carve out an impact-focused career path.
- A private lecture series in an intimate setting, where you can hear from and connect with leaders in many fields and organizations.
- The flexibility to customize your course of study and complete your degree on Saturdays and/or weekdays. Earn your degree in less than one year full-time, or two years part-time.
Public Service Leaders
The EMPA for Public Service Leaders teaches seasoned professionals to lead organizations and address public service challenges at the highest level in the nonprofit, public, and private sectors.
Global Policy Leaders
This program, offered jointly with University College London, prepares you to craft effective solutions to growing global challenges.
Training registered nurses in leadership and management roles to make an even greater impact on today's complex healthcare system.