Future of the Field: Government, INGOs & IGOs
Each month, the Future of the Field: International Development Series will invite leaders to discuss their professional experiences, current issues in the international development and humanitarian fields, and the challenges they believe will arise in those fields in the near future.
Friday, September 24 at 12:00pm, we will be discussing the future of Government, INGOs, and IGOs. We are excited to bring in alumni:
- Allyson Vertti (MPA 2019), Mickey Leland International Hunger Fellow, World Food Programme (Mozambique)
- Shalane Yuen (MPA 2013), Executive Director, Trevor Noah Foundation (South Africa)
- Angela Gachui (MPA 2015), Head of Transformation and Inclusion, Girl Effect (Kenya)
- Eleanor Hartzell (MPA 2009), Director of Program Quality and Improvement, Save the Children (Rwanda)
- Stephanie Nyombayire (MPA 2012), Deputy Principle Private Secretary in the Office of the President of Rwanda
This is a great opportunity to learn about their career trajectories and explore the future of International NGOs and International Government Organizations. We hope you will be able to join us.